Thursday, October 20, 2011

Journal 1

I hope my words help you understand the simple but yet so complicated color that is red. As a person who can see everything clearly I can honestly tell you that I've taken everything around me for granted. Now that I sit here with you trying my best to describe something that seems so vague to me, something that is just an every day sight no words come to mind well three words do, "it's just red" but you've never seen this color. Let me tell you sir, it's the color that's inside you ruining through your very soul. The color of the sun hitting your face creating a warm feeling around you. It's the flavor of smooth wine sliding down your throat burning a slow burn.  It's the love you have for your family, your art and yourself. It's your passion, that slow smile that forms on your face when you hear the one you love whisper "I love you." Red is also anger, a sign warning you of pain to see

No comments:

Post a Comment