Thursday, October 20, 2011

journal 6

I have truly tried to change my way of thinking, I'm a realistic person, someone who doesn't see the story's she writes as something that will happen in real life, it's all in your head. I've tried to change that many times, it seems like I talk to others as if they understood how I think, but I've come to realize that not may think like I do specially my girlfriends, they have this whole fairy tale planed out, and here comes evil Michelle to ruin their dreams by crushing their dreams. I don't do it on purpose, I promise, I just wish they didn't think like that cause more times than less they end up getting disappointed with others, or even themselves. I've tried changing in a way where I don't just say what comes to my mind, I know that can be hurtful, my intentions are never to hurt someone.

No comments:

Post a Comment