Thursday, October 20, 2011

Journal 3

I've taken many things I've learned in class and incorporated them into my daily life, simple vocabulary, or just the way you present your self in a whole different light. As school progressed, and I learn new things I like to use them on my family or in every day conversation. It's fun to look back and see how much I've really learned, in 8th grade I had no idea syntax and diction were the components of tone. It's quite interesting, and exciting to see myself transform into this girl who knows what she's talking about. I love writing, it's been quite rewording to see how much my writing has changed not only in my Timed Writes, but also in my personal journals. I know I have a long way to go, but learning all this new information is really starting to change my life and how I look at different situations. I'ts making me more open, and really skeptical about everything that goes on. I really think about the things people say now, and sometimes I even see how I could word it differently to make it sound better.

No comments:

Post a Comment